You can trust our selection for Airprint For Mac Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58288 reviews for Airprint For Mac and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Airprint For Mac where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Airprint For Mac.
|1||HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Monochrome Printer||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Canon PIXMA TR150 Wireless Mobile Printer with Airprint and Cloud Compatible||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||Canon Pixma TS3320 White||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||Canon TS5320 All In One Wireless Printer||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Airprint For Mac
We found 58288 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Airprint For Mac and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Monochrome Printer, works with Alexa W2G51A
- HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer, with bonus 6 months free Instant Ink with HP+...
- Canon PIXMA TR150 Wireless Mobile Printer with Airprint and Cloud Compatible, Black
- Canon LBP113w imageCLASS 2207C004 Wireless, Mobile-Ready Laser Printer, 23 Pages Per Minute, Black
- Canon Pixma TS3320 White, Works with Alexa
- Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer, AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, 6.3" x 23.3" x 13.1"
- Canon TS5320 All In One Wireless Printer, Scanner, Copier with AirPrint, Black, Amazon Dash Replenishment...
- Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, 23.0”...
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Auto Document Feeder, HP Instant...
- Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling, Clear Stereo Audio, HD Light Correction...
1. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Monochrome Printer
- World’s smallest laser printer in its class – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same professional-quality black and white prints you’ve come to expect.
- Fast printing – Prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- The power of your laser printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi-Fi connection, connect directly to the wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Uncompromising quality – Get the professional, reliable quality you want for less; this easy-to-use laser printer is the lowest priced LaserJet from HP.
- Designed for simplicity – This LaserJet Pro is extremely intuitive to use and measures at only 13.
- On when you need it, off when you don’t – Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support
2. HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer
- BEST FOR BASIC PRINTING – Print basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy and scan in color, auto document feeder, mobile fax, mobile and wireless printing.
- HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – The optional HP+ system enables your printer to think ahead so it’s more secure, more productive and ready when you are.
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK & AN EXTRA YEAR OF HP WARRANTY – when you activate optional HP+ and Instant Ink when setting up your printer.
- EASY SETUP – Get started fast on any device with the HP Smart app that guides you step by step.
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—whenever, wherever.
- WORRY-FREE WIRELESS – Get better range and more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset.
- INK DELIVERED BEFORE YOU RUN OUT – Never run out of ink with an optional Instant Ink subscription.
3. Canon PIXMA TR150 Wireless Mobile Printer with Airprint and Cloud Compatible
- For high quality results, each and every time!
- Save space or take your printing on the go with the printer’s Compact & Portable Design.
- Use Mopria Print Service to print what you need from your favorite Android device.
- Simplify your workflow by saving up to five Custom Templates and print them directly from the printer’s display, without the need for cables or devices.
- Print up to 330 pages on a full charge with the Optional, Detachable Battery.
4. Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless
- Print at speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- Supports mobile solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Easily connect mobile devices without a router using a Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Paper capacity allows for up to 150-sheets.
- Energy saver mode uses approximately 4 watts in sleep mode.
5. Canon Pixma TS3320 White
- Wireless connect provides a simple setup process that only takes minutes from your smartphone.
- Designed for ease of use and simple replacement, the PIXMA TS3320 only needs 2 fine cartridges for great print quality.
- Easily Print from any room – from laptops, tablets, and smartphones – with built-in wi-fi(1)
- With AirPrint, effortlessly Print from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac without additional apps.(4)
6. Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer
- Don’t get stuck in an 8 inches x 10 inches world; Print your favorite photos up to 13 inches x 19 inches.
- With a 6 color ink system including gray ink and 9600 x 2400 maximum color dots per inch, the results are incredible quality and amazing detail in your black & white and color photos.
- Print wireless from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house; Ink droplet size: 1, 2 and 5
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Ink compatibility : PGI 250 Pigment Black XL, CLI 251 Cyan XL, CLI 251 Magenta XL, CLI 251 Yellow XL, CLI 251 Gray XL, CLI 251 Black XL , PGI 250 Pigment Black, CLI 251 Cyan, CLI 251 Magenta, CLI 251 Yellow, CLI 251 Gray, CLI 251 Black.
7. Canon TS5320 All In One Wireless Printer
- With a 1.
- The Pixma TS5320 has a compact & stylish design that fits your space and personality; Not only is it small, but it comes in 4 distinct colors; Black, white, green, and pink.
- Designed for ease of use and simple replacement, the Pixma TS5320 only needs 2 fine cartridges for great print quality; Enjoy sharp text documents and great looking photos thanks to its hybrid ink system.
- With Air Print, easily print from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac without additional apps; (4) Air Print allows you to wirelessly print photos and documents without the need to install other software or drivers: For fast, convenient printing anywhere.
8. Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible
- OS compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.
- Utilizes Air Print, Google Cloud Print and Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS)
- Fine print head technology (Full photolithography inkjet nozzle engineering)
- High performance 5 individual ink tank system. Auto sheet feeder 150 sheets
- 9600 x 2400 dots per inch maximum print resolution; Print resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dots per inch, number of nozzles: Color: 4,096, black: 1,024, total: 5,120.
9. HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy versatility, automatic two-sided printing, borderless photos, a hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder, and mobile fax with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic.
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $0.
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step; simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices.
- Better-than-ever connectivity: Ensure your family stays connected with self-healing Wi-Fi.
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere: With the HP Smart app, everyone in the family can print, scan, and copy with their smartphone, and share documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Send mobile faxes with the HP Smart app: This wireless printer lets you fax on-the-go, right from your smartphone, tablet, or PC for 24 months using the HP Smart app.
- Automatic document feeder:This all-in-one printer’s 35-page automatic document feeder helps you breeze through scan and copy jobs quickly.
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Use genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges
10. Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam
- Webcam comes with a 3-month XSplit VCam license and no privacy shutter.
- Full HD 1080p video calling and recording at 30 fps – You’ll make a strong impression when it counts with crisp, clearly detailed and vibrantly colored video.
- Stereo audio with dual mics – Capture natural sound on calls and recorded videos.
- Advanced capture software – Create and share video content easily with Logitech Capture.
- HD lighting adjustment and autofocus – The C920x automatically fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce bright, razor-sharp images even if you’re in a low-light setting.
- Mic range – Up to 3 feet (1m)
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Airprint For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Airprint For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Airprint For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Airprint For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Airprint For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Airprint For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Airprint For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Airprint For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Airprint For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.