Our team studied on 62372 reviews available online for Micro Lens For Canon, chose the finest ones and prepared Micro Lens For Canon Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Micro Lens For Canon from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Micro Lens For Canon from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Metabones Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Full-Frame Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x||9||Check Latest Price|
|8||Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM||9||Check Latest Price|
|9||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9||Check Latest Price|
|10||Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon||8.8||Check Latest Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Micro Lens For Canon
Our team scanned 62372 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Micro Lens For Canon in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Metabones Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Full-Frame Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount...
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6]...
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, Lens Only
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras Certified Refurbished
- Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x
- Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras Renewed
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black 210101
1. Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras.
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Filter size 62mm
2. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
3. Metabones Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Full-Frame Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras
- Canon EF Lens to Micro 4/3 Body
- Supports In-Camera Aperture Control
- 0.64x Micro 4/3 Crop Factor Compensation
- 1.3-Stop Increase in Lens Apertures
- 6 Optical Elements in 4 Groups
4. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
5. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
- Compatible with 67 millimeter filters
- Canon’s first mid-telephoto macro “L” series lens to include Canon’s sophisticated Image Stabilization.
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
6. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups.
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.
7. Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x
- Metabones Speed Booster Ultra 0.
- Compatibility: Canon EF-mount lens to Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Crop Factor: 0.71x
- Groups/Elements: 4 / 5
- Length: 2.6 x 0.9″ / 6.60 x 2.29cm
8. Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh.
9. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
10. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 0.23 optical Zoom
Micro Lens For Canon Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Micro Lens For Canon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Micro Lens For Canon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Micro Lens For Canon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Micro Lens For Canon Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Micro Lens For Canon in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Micro Lens For Canon currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Micro Lens For Canon based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Micro Lens For Canon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Micro Lens For Canon they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Micro Lens For Canon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Micro Lens For Canon before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Micro Lens For Canon will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Micro Lens For Canon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Micro Lens For Canon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.