You can trust our selection for Sony Prime Lens For Travel Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38244 reviews for Sony Prime Lens For Travel and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Sony Prime Lens For Travel where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Sony Prime Lens For Travel.
|1||Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|2||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|3||Sony SEL28F20 FE 28mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens (SEL35F18F)||9||Check Latest Price|
|6||Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle G Master Lens||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens||8.6||Check Latest Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Sony Prime Lens For Travel
Our team scanned 38244 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Sony Prime Lens For Travel in this article.
- Best Phone For Low Light Photography
- Best Light Bulbs For Photography Studio
- Best 50mm Lens For Canon 70d
Table Of Content:
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens Bulk Packaging
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- Sony SEL28F20 FE 28mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
- Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens SEL35F18F
- Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens
- Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle G Master Lens
- Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens, Model: SEL20F18G
- Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
1. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
2. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
3. Sony SEL28F20 FE 28mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, Outstanding optical performance in a wide 28mm focal length, Bright F2 maximum aperture.
- Angle of view (35 mm)75 °,Angle of view (APS-C) 54 °.
- Dust and moisture resistant design, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh, ED glass with multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- Compact and lightweight design matches a7 series beautifully, A linear actuator focusing mechanism for smooth and quiet AF, Compatible w/ ultra-wide and fisheye converter lenses.
- Mounting Type: Sony E
4. Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- Ultra-compact fast prime w/ G series lens quality and performance
- F2.5 max aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field
- Three Aspheric elements for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Aluminum exterior ensures a premium finish and durability
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for both full-frame and APS-C cameras
5. FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens (SEL35F18F)
- F1. 8 with 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Compact and lightweight sets a new standard for portability
- Aspherical element suppresses aberration to deliver high resolution
- Fast, precise and quiet linear-motor autofocus (AF) drive system.
- Get close 8. 66” min. focus distance and 0. 24x max. magnification
6. Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens
- The FE 14mm F1.
- 8 max 9-blade circular aperture maximizes the beauty of this large-aperture prime-lens, contributing to impressive images in which the subject stands out against a smoothly defocused foreground and background, as well as perfectly round points of defocused light.
- Clear advantages for moviemaking for all types of content creators with the ultra-wide 14mm angle of view, two XD (Extreme Dynamic) Linear Motors for fast, precise autofocus and tracking, a bright F1.
7. Sony SEL-20F28 E-Mount 20mm F2.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance.
- Broaden your view with a wide angle: From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle.
8. Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle G Master Lens
- Compact wide prime lens w/ stunning G Master bokeh and resolution
- F1.4 max aperture for extraordinary brightness and depth of field
- Two (XA) Extreme Aspheric elements for stunning resolution
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass element reduce chromatic aberration
- Nano AR coating II suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting
9. Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens
- Compact ultra-wide prime G lens w/ stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.8 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and depth of field
- Compact, lightweight design, ideal for both full-frame and APS-C2 cameras
- Advanced Aspheric elements for natural, lifelike high resolution
- Two XD Extreme Dynamic Linear motors for fast, precise autofocus
10. Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
- Features a bright maximum aperture of F2.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Carl Zeiss E-mount full-frame lens for Alpha a7 Series full frame camera bodies.
- Dust and moisture resistant design.
- Lens not Zoomable
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sony Prime Lens For Travel currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sony Prime Lens For Travel based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sony Prime Lens For Travel before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sony Prime Lens For Travel they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sony Prime Lens For Travel, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sony Prime Lens For Travel before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sony Prime Lens For Travel will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sony Prime Lens For Travel if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sony Prime Lens For Travel on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.